Our Contact Information is:
Ameravant Web Design
126 E Haley Street, A15
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
MontecitoFoundation.org recognizes that when you choose to provide us with personal information about yourself or your business, you trust us to treat it responsibly.
Through the other business functions of MontecitoFoundation.org, such as by customer service representatives.
Our website may at times link to third-party websites and services that are outside our control. We are not responsible for the security or privacy of any information collected by such third parties. You should exercise caution, and review the privacy statements applicable to such third parties.
Information We Collect
We may collect information about you and others and the computer or device you use to access our Services in a variety of ways:
- You may provide us information directly.
- We may collect information about you when you use our website, make purchases, view our online advertisements, or apply for credit.
- We may collect additional information about you in accordance with applicable law.
The manner of our collection and the type of information collected may vary by location to accommodate local legal requirements.
Information you provide us directly
The following are examples of information you may provide us directly:
- E-mail address, physical address and/or zip code, and phone number.
- Username or password.
- Age or birthdate, gender, occupation, and other demographic information.
- Credit card or other payment information.
- Other information about you, your business your family or others, such as in connection with applications for credit terms.
You can choose not to provide us with certain types of information, but doing so may affect your ability to use some features of our website.
Information we collect when you use our website
We collect information about your computer or device and your online activity, including through the use of standard Internet technologies, such as cookies, web beacons, and local stored objects. The following are examples of the types of information that we may collect:
- Your browser type and operating system.
- IP address and/or device ID.
- Your browsing behavior on our website, such as the amount of time spent viewing our online production information, the links you click within our website, and the purchases and transactions you make through the website.
- MontecitoFoundation.org e-mails you open and/or forward.
- MontecitoFoundation.org offers or links you connect to via e-mails.
- Depending on your device settings, location information, such as your mobile device’s GPS signal or information about nearby Wi-Fi access points and cell towers
Additional information we may collect about you
We may receive information about you from publicly and commercially available sources in accordance with applicable law. In addition, we may collect other information you allow a third party to provide to us. For example, if you choose to access or use social networking services, we may receive and store information that you allow us to receive through those services, such as your e-mail address.
We also may collect other information about you, your device, or your use of our website in ways that we describe to you at the time of collection or otherwise with your consent.
All of the information we collect about you may be combined to help us enhance and improve our products and services and tailor our communications to you.
Use of Information
We may use the information we collect about you:
- To provide you with services, products, or other materials you request.
- To communicate with you about our products, services, and promotions.
- To customize your experience with our product or service offerings, including by providing you with relevant advertising.
- To manage and improve your shopping experiences and our products, services or offerings, including analyzing the use of website, and determining the effectiveness of our advertising.
- To protect the security and integrity of our website or other information.
- To enforce our legal rights.
- Otherwise with your consent.
Sharing of Information
MontecitoFoundation.org may disclose your information in the following circumstances:
- To other Parties When Required by Law or as Necessary to Protect Our Services. There may be instances when we disclose your information to other parties:
- To comply with the law or respond to legal process or a request for cooperation by a government entity.
- To prevent fraud or verify and enforce compliance with the policies governing our products or service offerings.
- Where permitted by law, to protect the rights, property, or safety of MontecitoFoundation.org, or any of our respective affiliates, business partners, customers or employees.
- To other Parties In Connection With A Corporate Transaction. We may disclose your information to a third party in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or our assets to a third party, such as in connection with a merger. We will obtain your specific consent when required by applicable law.
- Non-Personal Information. We also may share data in a manner that does not identify you (for example, information that has been aggregated with other records) for general business purposes. For example, we may disclose the number of visitors to our websites.
Cookies, Web Beacons, and Other Internet Technologies
Cookies are small files that, if stored on your computer allow the company that put it there to recognize your computer.
When you use a web browser to access our website, you may configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is sent. Click the “Help” menu of your browser to learn more about how to change your cookie preferences. The operating system of your device may contain additional controls for cookies. Please note that disabling cookies may affect your ability to access and use certain features of our website.
Web beacons and similar technologies are small bits of code, which are embedded in web pages, ads, and e-mail, that communicate with third parties. We may use web beacons, for example, to count the number of users who have visited a particular web page, to deliver or communicate with cookies, and to understand usage patterns. We also may include web beacons in e-mails to understand whether messages have been opened, acted on, or forwarded.
International Transfer of Data
MontecitoFoundation.org and its service providers may collect, transfer, store and process your information outside of your country of residence, as MontecitoFoundation.org is located in the United States. Please note that other countries’ data protection and other laws may not be as comprehensive as those in your country. In accordance with applicable law, we implement measures such as standard data protection clauses to ensure that any transferred personal information remains protected and secure.
Collection of Information From Children
We do not knowingly collect personal information online from children as defined by local law. If we learn that a child has provided us with personal information, we will delete it or otherwise comply with applicable law.
Your Choices & Rights in Your Information
Where permitted by law, we may send you offers or promotions. However, you may opt-out of any type of communication from us to you.
Please note that, despite your opt-out selections, where permitted by applicable laws, we may send you communications regarding transactions or services you have specifically requested or to inform you of important changes to our services, products or policies. If you have multiple accounts, you may need to opt-out separately for each account in connection with the privacy choices described above.
Security of Data
We have in place numerous procedures to safeguard all data, including your information, to keep such matters secure. However, please note that although we take reasonable steps to protect your information, no website or computer is completely secure.
We keep personal information about you only for as long as needed for the purpose for which it was collected, as required for a particular transaction, or as required or allowed pursuant to applicable law.
Your California Privacy Rights
California residents are entitled once a year, free of charge, to request and obtain certain information regarding our disclosure, if any, of certain categories of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. We do not share personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
Do-Not-Track Signals and Similar Mechanisms. Some web browsers may transmit “do-not-track” signals to the websites and other online services with which a user communicates. There is no industry standard that governs what, if anything, websites should do when they receive these signals. MontecitoFoundation.org currently does not comply with or in any respond to such signals.
How to Contact Us –
Montecito Community Foundation
P.O. Box 5001
Santa Barbara, CA 93150
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number, your state or local consumer protection office, or The Federal Trade Commission by phone at 202.FTC-HELP (202.382.4357), or electronically at http://www.ftc.gov/ftc/complaint.htm.